Cloud-First Data Protection for Government Agencies
Safeguarding Agency Data With Enterprise Performance and SecurityGet Demo
FedRAMP Status: Authorized
US Government Compliant Cloud
The U.S. Cloud First policy requires that government agencies take full advantage of cloud computing to improve IT flexibility, boost operational efficiency and minimize costs — while at the same time complying with the strict standards set by NIST. Druva enables agencies to embrace cloud first, with:
- Built on AWS GovCloud to align with regulations and standards to support agency regulated workloads
- Protection for data in-flight and at-rest with FIPS 140-2 validated encryption
- Granular Role Based Access Control that enforces separation of duties
- FedRAMP Authorized, HIPAA and SOC2 audited SaaS service
Leveraging the Cloud to Solve Government’s Archiving Challenges
With time-sensitive initiatives like “Cloud First,” find out how agencies are moving data archiving to the cloud as technologies mature and undergo widespread adoption.Download Report
SSG covers the history of cloud-based backup and recovery, and provides government agencies with best practices for addressing current common issues.
Gain an understanding of the primary components of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and how your organization can comply.
“The Druva solution allows organizations to operate in a secure cloud environment and adhere to standards such as FIPS.”
– Henry Baltazar, Research Director for the Storage Channel, 451 Research